How to turn in your final project
When it is due: Wednesday, June 11th, Noon
What you need to turn in:
- A report, submitted via email as usual. If you
are working in a group, please turn in one report for the entire group.
- A CD-ROM of all source code and binaries
What your report should include:
- What you did and why (and who did what)
- How well it all worked out -- the good, the bad, and
- What did you learn from the experience?
Specifically, what would you do differently next time?
Last edited 6/5/03, by KDF
Please send suggestions to
Return to: CS Courses | CS Home Page