Considering Learning Technologies
The following are a list of questions to consider when reading about any technology to support learning. These will form the basis for our discussions in D37 about different technologies.
- Why has this technology been successful where it has been applied?
- What elements of this technology are generally useful?
- What are its benefits for learning?
- What kind of learning is it good for?
- What kind of learning would it not be good for?
- Is the technology better or worse for certain types of learners?
- What are the challenges of developing a learning environment using this technology?