There are three deliverables for this course.
- Your team project
- Your client project
- You and your team
The third is most important in the long run.
How This Course Works
- Build / Reflect / Improve / Repeat
- Learn by doing, not listening to lectures
- The biggest effort comes at project start
- Class is for discussion, setting goals, doing work
- 80 points for two team project × your CATME contribution factor
- up to 20 points individual assessment
- See the course page for details
- How you contribute to the development of the project AND the team, as judged by the team
- How you contribute in class
- What skills you demonstrate in retrospective analyses
Teams: Some Assembly Required
- "How well you work with your team will make or
break your experience in this course. If you have a good team,
this will be one of the most awesome EECS courses you'll take.
If not, it'll be just another big project
that you need to get done."
- Myths about teams:
- Set up a
swarming schedule for this week
- Pick a communication channel
- Pick your app
- Start working on