Demoing your Team Project
Time to demonstrate your final product to the class.
The format will be very similar to your first demo. You have 5 minutes.
The shared Google Team Projects Final Demo slide set has the following slides.
- Team: Your team member slide, with pictures and useful info
- Product Box: Update the copy from your first demo.
- 4-Panel: Update the copy from your project start.
- Wrap Up:
- On the left, what critical features must be implemented before someone could use your app. Just must-have, no nice-to-have.
- On the right, going forward to the next project, what should your team start, stop, and continue doing?
5 minutes per team:
- 30 seconds max: Show product box. Don't feel you need to say out loud what everyone can read for themselves.
- 2 minutes max: Demo. Do not show the 4-panel. Demo it. Act it out, don't narrate it. Skip the boring bits, like login or setup.
- 1 minute: Status and lessons learned. Pick the most interesting items to talk about. Don't feel the need to do each bullet.
- 1 minute: Q&A
Questions? Ask your team mates. Still unclear? Post questions to Piazza.