Demoing your Client Project
Time to demonstrate your final client product to the class.
The format will be very similar to the final team project demo. You have 5 minutes total to present. You have three slides to create in the shared Google Client Final Demo slide set:
- Two-column Product Box slide:
- Left: Name of the app, key working features
- Right: Screenshot (two if necessary) showing app providing value
- Four-panel Demo Scenario
- Your demo, in comic-strip form
- Payoff screenshot in panel 3
- Two-column Wrap Up slide
- Left: Major items in app not done
- Right: Key lessons learned for working with clients -- do's and don'ts
Share this with your client. This is their product. They should be on board with the key features on the product box, and the key aspects of the demo scenario.
- Start with the product box.
- Then switch the demo. Do not show the four-panel. Act it out.
- Finally, return to the wrap-up slide. Spend most of your time on the lessons learned.
Questions? Ask your team mates. Still unclear? Post questions to Piazza.