History & Philosophy of AI Websites
(relatively) Famous AI Books
- Philosophy of Mind
- Machine Learning (Genetic Algorithms, Reinforcement Learning, Neural Networks)
- Rumelhart, D.E., Hinton, G.E., & McClelland, J.L. (1986). A General Framework for Parallel Distributed Processing. In Rumelhart, D.E., & McClelland, J.L. and the PDP Research Group (1986) Eds. Parallel Distributed Processing: Explorations in the Microstructure of Cognition. Volume 1: Foundations. MIT Press: Cambridge, MA.
- Righard Sutton and Andrew Barto - Reinforcement Learning
- David Goldberg - Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization, and Machine Learning
- Marvin Minsky, Seymour Papert - Perceptrons