Due: Wednesday, October 25
data file to your TA (not me). Attachments are preferred, if your mailer
supports them. Don't send untested data!
- Revise and refine the stories and indices you generated for Assignment
- Apply any comments I made on your two submitted indices and stories to all
your indices and stories.
- Make your MOP and index names consistent with those in the
DITTO story files.
- Make a contained file called your-last-name.lisp.with all
the defmop, defstory, and index-story forms required
to define the 10 stories, indices.
- Include defmop definitions for any concepts your indices use that
are not already defined in the hierarchies in
DITTO memory files. If need be, define new abstractions. Don't link
something specific, like m-flea-larva, to something abstract, like
- Test your data!
- Call (use-package :mops) to make defmop available to
- Load your data file.
- Call (check-memory) to see if your memory passes some basic
tests. Read chkmem.lisp to see what it looks for.